Summer Surf Academy 2020: Weekly Sessions
UPDATE May 29- Beach parking is finally open! We highly encourage you to RESERVE your child’s desired week. Please sign up online and click “Checks” for payment. Due to uncertainty of our times, payment will be received the first day of camp.
NEW COVID SURF ACADEMY RULES:
- We are only accepting 10 students per week with 3 instructors.
- Each surfer will need to pass a health pre-screening to attend weekly camp.
- All students will take their wetsuits given to them home daily and bring back the following day.
- In order to keep social distancing rules and with the limit amount of instructors, we will not be accepting 4-5-6 year old children this summer. However, you may sign up for a private lesson anytime.
- MO Surf Academy runs Monday thru Friday- You MUST sign up for the entire week. No daily drop ins will be accepted at this time.
- When on the beach and not in the water a MASK MUST be worn at all times. Each child must bring their own mask.
- We will be taking each child’s and staff temperature daily upon arrival.
- Cancellations must be made 1 week in advance for FULL refund.
- We will continue to practice social distancing on land and in the water at all times.
- Please note we have added AFTERNOON CLASSES July 13 & 20 from 12:30-3:330pm.
- There will be NO pizza party on Fridays.
- MO Academy instructors will be sanitizing surfboards daily. Sanitizer will be available on the beach daily.
PRIVATE & SMALL GROUP LESSONS are currently available.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 805 -794-1481 with any questions.