Summer Surf Academy 2020: Weekly Sessions
UPDATE: We have added new weeks of summer classes starting Aug 10 and all the way till first week in September. Due to several daily changes please call 805-794-1481 for any questions or sign ups
UPDATE: – Due to uncertainty of our times, payment will be received the first day of camp.If beaches close we will refund per day.
NEW COVID SURF ACADEMY RULES:
- We are only accepting 12-15 students per week with 5 instructors.
- Each surfer will need to pass a health pre-screening to attend weekly camp.
- All students will take their wetsuits given to them home daily and bring back the following day.
- In order to keep social distancing rules and with the limit amount of instructors, we will not be accepting 4-5-6 year old children this summer. However, you may sign up for a private lesson anytime.
- MO Surf Academy runs Monday thru Friday- You MUST sign up for the entire week. No daily drop ins will be accepted at this time.
- Please bring your MASK daily and wear accordingly.
- We will be taking each child’s and staff temperature daily upon arrival.
- Cancellations must be made 1 week in advance for FULL refund.
- We will continue to practice social distancing on land and in the water at all times.
- Please note we have added AFTERNOON CLASSES July 13 & 20 from 12:30-3:330pm.
- There will be NO pizza party on Fridays. Unless, all parents say YES
- MO Academy instructors will be sanitizing surfboards daily. Sanitizer will be available on the beach daily.
PRIVATE & SMALL GROUP LESSONS are currently available.
Email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 805 -794-1481 with any questions.